Innovation Step-by-Step for Entrepreneurs
Part 3: Analyze & Synthesize Ideas and Develop Concepts
Activity – You will:
- Analyze your ideas generated in the previous step.
- Synthesize your best ideas to find common themes or strong points.
- Begin to develop those ideas into specific concepts for your challenge.
Product – You will create & develop:
- A selection of your ideas that you want to look into further.
- Clusters of ideas that follow similar specific themes.
- Fleshed out concepts from your ideas and themes.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Funnel your mass of ideas to find the best ones.
- Create even better ideas by finding common trends.
- Further develop concepts that fit your strengths and passionate interests.